Download -> http://forum.mixvibes.com/downloads.php
Dear friends and Cross DJ users,
We are proud to announce the latest version of Cross, Cross 3.0.0.
Video is a fantastic way to make a DJ set more exciting. Cross 3 can be used to simply playback video clips or go more experimental. DJs can choose their level of complexity, take control of the video mixing or let the software do it automatically so that it follows the music.
● 2 fullfeatured audio/video players
● Large video output bar
● Mixer and effects can control only video, only audio or both at the same time
● HD external output from the computer’s display port
● 35 video transitions and 18 video effects
● Video output recording
Cross allows you to put up a proper show with synced visuals... with the flexibility of live selection that DJs love. It’s easy: prepare a few video clips, and play them on top of all your tracks.
● Load audio and video separately
● Sync the BPM of the video to the audio
● Save audio/video combos in one click
For the first time in a DJ software, Cross gives you two 4pad video samplers:
● Easily add VJ loops to your mix
● Hot video sampling: sample any part of the video playing in the deck
● Edit video content straight into Cross with the sampler: no need for third party software
● Save your video sample banks
Put your own content in Cross & record your set NEW
● Live webcam input: display live footage from the party
● Titler: add text or images to the output
● Record video mixes
Cross 3 introduces the long awaited Frequency colored waveform feature. We’ve redesigned the waveform to display low, mid and high frequencies. The track’s structure and energy becomes much more understandable. It’s like seeing inside the sound.
New EQs and Apple Lossless + WMA support NEW
● New EQ preset, modeled on the classic DJM series: turn your controller into a club standard mixer
● Support for Apple Lossless & WMA formats
Cross, a more attractive package than ever
● Advanced video playback and video sampling
● Rekordbox sync: allows every DJs to use his Cross collection on club standard CDJs
● Open product: works with any hardware and any software
Your MixVibes Team.
[TIPS] Suggerimenti e Soluzioni ai problemi comuni -> http://forum.mixvibes.com/viewtopic.php?f=275&t=19134Here is a summary of the main new features you will find in this new update:
- Add a whole bunch of new built-in Video features:
-- You now benefit from our full video feature set, for free. You are welcome!
-- You can now use up to 8 video samples, and even hot-sample videos.
-- We added a video titler that can handle pictures or text. Say hello to your audience!
-- Make your shows even more live using video cameras.
-- More: new video previews layout, Audio/Video couples save and sync, crossfader routing, master brightness, new FXs and new transitions.
- Add frequency colored waveforms (check available presets in preferences).
- Add Apple Lossless (ALAC) and WMA audio files support.
- Integrate new EQs based on Pioneer DJM-2000 mixer.
- Provide a brand new redesigned toolbar and many other graphical enhancements.
- Add handy auto-crossfade controls directly into the mixer.
- Add OSX 10.9 and Windows 8.1 compatibility.
- Update application icons.
- Improve audio signal drawing in waveform, peak and beatmatcher views.
- Add "Rename" to playlists, samplebanks and history entries context menu.
- Add "Analyze" to playlists context menu.
Updated MIDI Mappings
- Pioneer DDJ-SX, audio and video.
- Behringer CMD Studio 4A.
- Denon DN-MC3000.
- Denon DN-MC6000.
- Numark 4TRACK.
- Resolve an unexpected shutdown at launch with Denon MIDI controllers.
- Resolve a rare issue where audio remained muted when coming back from sleep mode on OSX 10.9.
- Correctly display waveform in 4th player when collection is expanded.
- Repair SyncMeter display while autoplaying tracks.
- Correctly save Nodedock modifications accross sessions.
- Repair rekordbox sync feature, failing when exporting beatgrids of loaded tracks.
- Repair HID devices display for tracks durations over 60 min.
- Resolve a rare freeze of the application when changing audio samplerate on OSX 10.9.
- Resolve an unexpected shutdown while analysing corrupted audio files.
- Maintain playlists/folders order between Cross & rekordbox.
- Jump back to Cue point after reloading the same track.
- Improve video support on Windows Vista and OSX 10.9.
- Enable monitor hot-plug for video usage on windows.
- Enhance vob/mpeg2 video playback.
- Improve MP4 tag support.
+ many other enhancements, bug and stability fixes.
More info -> http://mixvibes.com/products/cross
Download versione DEMO -> http://www.mixvibes.com/products/try-crossdj-free
Differenze fra Cross free, Cross DJ e Cross (completo) -> http://www.mixvibes.com/sites/default/f ... 1-2014.pdf
Controller supportati -> http://www.mixvibes.com/compatible-cont ... s-dj-macpc
Assistenza -> email@example.com
Info prezzi e altro -> http://www.digitaljockey.it/dij/maglog/ ... -e-prezzi/